The crew minus a few nomads

The crew minus a few nomads

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Need to get caught up on things.

Been down a while with my legg but things are getting better every day. Found some new sites to go to. I kinda like this but. You would know that the blonde had to raise a cheek and FART. (must be related to gator)

Saw some real cool bikes that inspire me to get up and work that legg.BAD ASS



Man what i wouldnt give for a bikelike this. I love this hippie shit.



This one is pretty cool also. Check out that frame.




Real cool radical front end. Sugar Bears personal bike i belive.


Well winter is here and we all need to try and not get cabin fever and or curl up and die due to the cold ( which i hate with a passion ) So get out and do something.


I hear gators mad at me for not getting my helment yet. Guess ill go see him this weekend with a twelve pack or so. Hes really going to be pissed cause i got another one for him to do. Ha in his spare time while hes resting.   



WOW modern medical. Broke my hip in a freak fall like we all have done. Hell i just triped and fell. Well ya ok i was drinking and messing with GATOR. Now i might look old but dam at 47 wtf. So to make a real long story short the screws didnt work and the hip didnt grow back and mend like most folks do. So now i got a new one and its doing real good and getting better everyday. O they took the screws out and i got to keep them. Got plans on some awsome break and gear levers with them.

      Now this is what i got. Man this thing fells real funny in my bone. Its great but Dam he forgot the grease fitting.  



I guess the moral of the story is to be dam carefull when you party with GATOR and always stay at least a arm length away. And never feed him. O keep a good eye on him at all times he has been known to take off on running fits. But hey another good story to tell and i couldnt think of no better folks to have lived it with.    HAHA  see ya.

1 comment: