The crew minus a few nomads

The crew minus a few nomads

Friday, May 25, 2012

cagers suck, soccer moms suck, traffic sucks!

so today against my better gudgement i venture in to raleigh on a friday nobody gives a shit afternoon and after dealin with attitude at ray price used harley part store, i head north and on the way out! wammo! bitch almost hits me and i try to avoid it and wammo gose me to the pavement and curb!
no body stops ta help but they loooove ta look!
bitch drives off! pick up the bike and compose, kick her alive and ride my busted up sore ass 30 miles ta gators.
lucky hes a doctor kinda, so he prescribes mass amounts of PBR, and a cold one for my elbow...feelin buzzed and he says fried chickin and then ya go home and get rest so ya can get ready ta feel sore tomorrow!
im in for the nite, takin a pill, goin nite, nite after this last beer.
im glad its not my last beer, so be careful! it aint us kids its the fuckin soccermom yellin at the kids, the fat fuck stuffin that fat fuckin face, the phones the textin the spoiled rottin lil fucker jammin around and down the breakdown lane durrin rush hour in the cage daddy got him!!
thats why we die people.
be careful and tell your people ya love em befor some fucker runs you down too!
SKINT UP , BRUZED, but gooood ta go! semper fi, they cant make me die!

No comments:

Post a Comment