The crew minus a few nomads

The crew minus a few nomads

Monday, May 28, 2012

time to reflect, pay respects, and ride.

 rode to J - ville, and paid my respects to friends lost in 83.
 sat was a beautiful day for the ride down by myself, me and the 59, time ta think an get my mind right!
a whole life ahead of me and gonna get busy with it! a veitnam mem. is now in j-ville next to ours. go check it out!
the ride home after dark was uneventful , and the turkey farms along the way , in the eve. humidity were so plesant to the nose! lol! nice easy goin day .
remember this weekend is more than hot dogs , and partyin with friends , its about lives lost ! say thanks to a vet today and pray for the ones who never made it back,
to all who never served ,, enjoy the hot dogs , cupcakes and cold beer today, relax enjoy, laugh and play......dont worry their are still young men and women who have your back!! ..SEMPER FI!

No comments:

Post a Comment