The crew minus a few nomads

The crew minus a few nomads

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

oh yeah , thanks!

im amazed by the friends i have met over the past 2 years .
the ones who check in , and encourage me when this trip hits a bump!
none have been big bumps, but without the friends ive made on the road willing to help? well it could suck!
NEES HD. in london ky.
JJ in iowa, twice puttin me up and feedin me.
bill and tina, met on the missouri river and hung in through the lil gremlins all week. great new friends.
tim for stopping, trailoring, housing, feeding me 2 meals, helping me get to dealer for parts!
jethro cycles for assistance on lynns bike.
gail and phil for giving me a house to crash with a/c and cold beer.
NOW,
eqlipse sent me a voice mail on the way out to motivate! and checked in reg.
gator an OD! allways checkin in! leavin messages on blog to motivate.
deeeewayne! what can i say?! awsome.
ken and you know who checkin in!
wild bill from DS checkin in!
and all the shovelhead usa crew , liz , jay, mass-a-two-sets!
and todd for settin me up with lodging at moes! and offering parts to be shipped overnite!
and daveo and the BSM in j-ville.
a text sayin
where are ya? ya know there is no distance too far for me , i will come and get ya!
WOW!
im blessed to have this! i wont forget!
i love you all, and hope to see ya soon.
the road provides! get out an ride!
:)
wheres my beer???
goodnite!

2 comments:

  1. Well Kev eveyone needs a leprechan!!! We would not have anyone to talk about without you and your mess going on..LOL See you soon ride safe..
    OD...I am no longer a Wake Forest Girl. I am a G.R.I.T.S. Girl raised in the south!!!(OD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Mo to hide the butterbeans, Buzzurd is talking about coming up there...gator

    ReplyDelete