The crew minus a few nomads

The crew minus a few nomads

Thursday, November 29, 2012

been home for 2 days and aint seen anyone, well pooter dropped of a sub sandwich last nite. ( it was good )
almost kicked this cold i brought back from new england... fuckin cold!! ugh!
wanna say thanks to my daughter in law in kentucky for checkin in on me durring the holliday ,  and poot ,and OD ( she allways keepin her eye on me ) thanks girls.
get the 59 back on monday, davo shoprag and tam are bringin her to me....they are just awsome people, no shit just awsome!
gonna hit the sugar shack tomorrow if i feel better. i need my gator fix! lol!
well the 59 will be home.....? what ta do? got nothin ta gain and nothin ta loose, i got nothin but time after the 4th of dec. what ta do? i dont know? i do know i need another shot of ta-kill-ya and one more beer........
stay tuned kids, im gonna do something fo sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment