The crew minus a few nomads

The crew minus a few nomads

Saturday, April 27, 2013

off to AFG. for 2/8

so today was tuff, ....my nephew, my boy pauly who i think of like my own deployed with 2/8 weapons plt. and when i got the word they were gone......i fely like i was gonna die. we all did the same thing in our day, but now its different. i see them all gung ho and shit just like us back in the day, but now i see em like? they are just kids! and feel 10 ft tall an bullet proof, but wow! just kids....i know full grown marines, men! but hes allways gonna be a kid to me.....GOD SPEED TO my boy AND 2/8, im proud and scared ! but he will be ok, top notch marine and they are all gonna be just fine . kick some ass and take ground! and make some music with that 240. semper fi. oh yeah , the possum dyin didnt help my mood neither .

1 comment:

  1. Roger that!
    God Bless and Keep-em Safe, each and every one of them and a big "THANK YOU" for serving and protecting. They will be lifted-up every day... thats the best I can do from here.

    ReplyDelete