The crew minus a few nomads

The crew minus a few nomads

Friday, September 21, 2012

my 52 b-day is done

 ended up at gator an ODs house today and went to dinner on them. i did have a little buzz in this pic. ;)
hey its my day! im allowed!
 rode all day and stopped in the twisted kilt for lunch,, the wings kinda suck, but the breasts are great!! lol!
tap beer, the stella was good and cold. i give the place a 5
 got some subsonic 22 long ammo, made the lil pistola sound like a cap gun!! weeee so much fun!
 michelle the waitress in franklinton, my favorite joint ta eat fried chickin. im tellin ya the country cafe is great.
she is fun, and she smells like bubble gum, really! im not kiddin. lmao!! ask gator!!
and to make the day finnish off perfect?? poot dropped off a beautiful 4 leaf clover bell for the road glide to keep my leprechaun ass safe on my travels,, and a nice bottle of cabernet sauvinguon to keep me mello !!
thank you.
all in all a pretty normal day, and im good with that. no close calls, bike seems good, and i didnt hurt anybody.
thanks to all for the b-day wishes, it means so much. tomorrow is fri. get out and go for a ride.
peace to all my friends , and confusion to my foes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment