The crew minus a few nomads

The crew minus a few nomads

Thursday, September 20, 2012

remanising years past.

it is my birthday today and it never fails i go back to the old days.
better times, miss the family and friends that are nolonger here to enjoy my time with.
everyone is so wrapped up in themselves and the me me me bullshit of what life is today.
anyway, here is a pic of me and the best friend i ever had in my life! Putt the mutt.
17 years of love , loyalty and friendship! she was that one that cant be replaced. unconditional friend.
so im gonna ride and toast putt and have the second for 52 years, i wish dogs could live as long as us.
get out and ride, and try not ta hurt nobody,
peace.

1 comment:

  1. That dog looks pissed you are sitting on her tail. Happy Birthday! jeetyet?

    ReplyDelete